Not sure if your business is ready to engage an outsourcing service? Time to thrive, not just survive:
In these uncertain times, small businesses like yours are finding a new way to work, a new way to enterprise and a new way of tackling the world head on. But it is an unsure time, the end of the year is hurtling towards us and we all need to know that when the new year comes we can still provide for our families, keep our names on the map and thrive instead of simply survive.
As a small business what are your goals? What makes you different from the large corporate companies? How about your drive for:
- Customer satisfaction (attraction and retention)
- Creating a trusted brand (it is your name after all)
- Generating revenue (making a profit!)
- Not being chained to your desk 12 hours a day (time to outsource)
- The ambition and know-how to expand and grow (as a sustainable, natural progression)
- The ability to adapt to your changing environment and change with it (without the restriction of the corporate handbook)
The drive is there, but the reality of growing, recruiting full-time staff, spending time on interviews, sifting through CVs, trusting another person or team to treat your business with as much care, attention, and due diligence as you do can seem like an impossible task. This is where we come in, this is our raison d’etre. Why?
Because once you take the plunge and outsource with Zest:
- You get your time back because the devil, as they say, is in the detail and that’s what we enjoy the most…the detail, not the devil!
- We will read and sign your own NDA so you can trust us to support you and maintain the integrity of your brand
- You can rely on our open, honest communication
- We will adapt to your chosen platforms – zoom / phone calls / slack / Gmail etc
- We work to your deadlines; you say what you need and when you need it by, and we make the commitment to deliver: and we do – without compromise
- You will have a dedicated account(able) manager who you will deal with directly and who will be on hand to answer any questions along the way
But when is the right time?
Simply put: The Time Is Now. The world is dynamic, organic, and under a constant state of flux. Those who are not flexible cannot bend with it. People the world over are working remotely, (from home). We have done that for years, so we have learned the curves, navigated the pitfalls, and have come out all the better for it.
We know what we are doing, and we can help you gain the confidence you need to be where you want to be. We would hazard a guess at bringing home a larger profit for you and your family, whilst having the time to spend with said family! The world is a different place, but your new team (us) does not have to be IN the same place to help you thrive.
The best part is, you can count on us to be your dedicated team, to become part of your virtual office, but we have the flexibility to support you for a little or much as you need. So, we fit neatly into your budget – be it 10 hours a week or 10 hours a month and more. You will never know unless you try.