Here at Zest, our highest values are honesty, open communication and trust. We love the opportunity that the Virtual Assistant role has given our team – it’s opened our lives up to being more in control of our earnings, spending more time with our loved ones and being able to enjoy life, like we were never able to before. We have a small team at the moment, and are currently on the lookout for an another positive and organised individual to join our team!
This is an incredible opportunity to start your VA career and join a growing team of experienced Virtual Assistants without the stress of having to find your own clients. You will also have the chance to work from home and create a much better work/life balance.
The person we’re looking for will:
- Be someone with an at home set up (good wifi, computer/laptop) etc.
- Be happy with part time or up to 5 hours a day, Monday to Friday.
- Have EXCEPTIONAL attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Be a team player who’s not afraid to use their voice
- Become dedicated and loyal to our brand
- Have a bit of marketing experience
- Be OK with pics of our furry, fluffy pet friends being shared on the team group!
- Have excellent communication skills – this is so important as we work remotely and we need you to be in communication with us about tasks on a daily basis, usually via Asana
This is a freelance opportunity, but we are more than happy to coach you through the process.
Salary/Rate of pay:
£800-£1000+ a month dependant on hours available.
To apply for this super unique and exciting position, please email us on email@example.com.
We can’t wait to receive your applications and look forward to meeting our newest team member!
Wondering what a Virtual Assistant is? Check out this blog post from AVA Academy – Virtual assistant: What do they do?
Want to know the difference between a Virtual assistant and an employee? Click here.